Registration and Timeline
– Athlete registration starts at 7 am, there will be 3 sign in stations to get swag bag, number, t-shirts and score cards.
– Registration closes at 8 am as judges meeting will be at 8:10 am.
– Athletes will be briefed together at 8:30 am on first and second WOD.
– Start time for first workout will begin promptly at 9 am.
– Heat times and WOD description will be posted throughout the gym.
– Athletes must have their score card when entering the field and given to their judge.
– Everyone chooses their own lane & associated judge.
– There will be no food trucks or food options so please provide your own snacks and beverages.
– Kids are welcome but there will be no kid type events at the comp so bring things to keep them interested.
– The play room will be off limits for judging area.
– NO KIDS ON THE COMP FLOOR at any time for any reason. If they can’t sit still, don’t bring them.
10m to find Max. Snatch & and Max. Clean & Jerk
– Snatch First
– Once Snatch is completed, you cannot go back to it
– Highest combined total wins!
Fran & Grace
21-15-9 (5m time cap)
Thrusters (95/65) (85/55)
30 Clean & Jerk (135/95) (115/75) – 5m time cap
-Athletes must change out their own weights in the transition period
– Every rep counts, so take it to the end if you don’t finish before the time cap
– Tie breaker will be the fastest completed Fran time!
500m Row, Then:
Burpee Box Jump Overs (30″/24″)(24″/20″)
Deadlifts (225/175) (185/105)
– Tie breaker will be 500m Row time
– RX must do box jumps. Masters/Scaled can do step overs
– 16 min. time cap –
100 Double Unders (300 Singles), Then:
20 Wallball (20/14)
10 Toes to Bar (Hanging Knee Raise)
15 Squat Cleans (135/95)(95/55)
10 Burpees over bar
20 HSPU (DB Press 35/25)
10 Overhead Squats (135/95)(95/55)
Max. Bar Muscle Ups in the remaining time!
(Muscle Ups scored separately from the first portion)
Scoring for Scaled Division
Here is how the scaling deductions will go:
– For every 10 pounds dropped from the prescribed weight you will be deducted a total number of reps.
– Cannot load in 5 pound increments, must know before you hit the floor and it is the athletes responsibility to load the bar accordingly.
– Not making a time cap is okay. That will force you to push hard all the way to the end since every rep will count and will break scores up and separate people.
– Red band: minus 8 points / Blue band: minus 12 points / Green band: minus 15 points
Remember, this is all for fun and is meant to push you out of your comfort zone. It’s not a live or die situation, it’s simply a fun challenge for yourself and with your friends. Smile, think positively about the things you will get to try and accomplish, and relax and have fun!
The map above lines out where you can park and cannot park for the WotC event on Saturday.
-Please do not park in the red zone in front of CCK/CFC.
-Please park in the designated green areas, utilizing the southern complex parking lots or in front of Granite Arch, if necessary.
-The athletes area for tents, equipment, and warm up is in the blue and will be roped off. You may drop off equipment there, then park elsewhere.
– It is most likely going to be raining so please pack either EZ Ups for outside or a small amount if gear to stow and sit with inside.