**This Week’s Schedule**
– Due to the War of the Centurions event on Saturday we will be setting up on Friday night. We will run 615 AM, 10 AM, Noon and 430 PM only.
– Saturday we will be holding our in-house competition. No scheduled classes.
Deadlift – 5×4
12 Swings (55/35)
12 Wallball (20/14)
15 Swings (70/55)
15 Wallball (30/20)
Coach Led Banded Stretching
WotC Events **** Event #4 and new info added ****
10m to find Max. Snatch & and Max. Clean & Jerk
– Snatch First
– Once Snatch is completed, you cannot go back to it
– Highest combined total wins!
Fran & Grace
21-15-9 (5m time cap)
Thrusters (95/65) (85/55)
30 Clean & Jerk (135/95) (115/75) – 5m time cap
-Athletes must change out their own weights in the transition period
– Every rep counts, so take it to the end if you don’t finish before the time cap
– Tie breaker will be the fastest completed Fran time!
500m Row, Then:
Burpee Box Jump Overs (30″/24″)(24″/20″)
Deadlifts (225/175) (185/105)
– Tie breaker will be 500m Row time
– RX must do box jumps. Masters/Scaled can do step overs
– 16 min. time cap –
100 Double Unders (300 Singles), Then:
20 Wallball (20/14)
10 Toes to Bar (Hanging Knee Raise)
15 Squat Cleans (135/95)(95/55)
10 Burpees over bar
20 HSPU (DB Press 35/25)
10 Overhead Squats (135/95)(95/55)
Max. Bar Muscle Ups in the remaining time!
(Muscle Ups scored separately from the first portion)
Registration will start at 7 AM and the first event will kick off at 9 AM. We will be in full swing until about 3 or 4 PM and wrap up with the awards ceremony. Please come down and support your fellow CFC athletes and/or volunteer to help judge, even if only for few hours!
The map above lines out where you can park and cannot park for the WotC event on Saturday.
-Please do not park in the red zone in front of CCK/CFC.
-Please park in the designated green areas, utilizing the southern complex parking lots or in front of Granite Arch, if necessary.
-The athletes area for tents, equipment, and warm up is in the blue and will be roped off. You may drop off equipment there, then park elsewhere. Thank you!